Kit Rifles - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Kit Rifles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2014, 04:30 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 120 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I WOULD LIKE A KIT GUN IN THE kY RIFLE STYLE. Sorry about capitol key being on. Too lazy toype it twice. I would want to send them my lank to carved for a profession critical area fit. Drilling rmarod homes is not my forte. I can get a cheap carving knife/tool set to inlet some areas but they have the barrel they should inlet it for the kit as no kit builder, of whatever skill wants a wonky barrel to wood fit. Basicall a put together kit with minor fitment and some engraving, we select how muhc of pathc box, forend, grip and, locks and even barrel. /we wouldn't save as much but the object is to get the rifle we want not the rifle we would like to have .

Old 09-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #32
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 86 Times on 58 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbucket View Post
I WOULD LIKE A KIT GUN IN THE kY RIFLE STYLE. Sorry about capitol key being on. Too lazy toype it twice. I would want to send them my lank to carved for a profession critical area fit. Drilling rmarod homes is not my forte. I can get a cheap carving knife/tool set to inlet some areas but they have the barrel they should inlet it for the kit as no kit builder, of whatever skill wants a wonky barrel to wood fit. Basicall a put together kit with minor fitment and some engraving, we select how muhc of pathc box, forend, grip and, locks and even barrel. /we wouldn't save as much but the object is to get the rifle we want not the rifle we would like to have .
Pecatonica River http://www.longrifles-pr.com/ will inlet your blank up to 95% and they have quality parts recommended for your particular build. They will even do stock carving for an additional charge. They don't sell kits but have parts sets for each style to build a quality rifle for not an enormous amount of money.

http://blackpowdertimes.com/index.php