how'd i do?
i had a post on here about the rem. genesis, after the responses i decided to buy american. but i didn't have enough to get a tc, so i took my 4inch gp100. the shop had a new tc omega z5, the shop gave me the omega and $225.00 for my gp100. how'd i do?, was that a good deal? i know some will say if i'm happy it was, and i'm very happy, its my first tc and i wished i'd saved long ago and got one. i have always bought the lower cost brand, and while they have got the job done, the difference in quality is easily seen. so did i do ok from a trade standpoint?, thanks for any help.