Hoorah "Muzzle Loader Only" Season

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Hoorah "Muzzle Loader Only" Season

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Hoorah "Muzzle Loader Only" Season

Finally TPWD (Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept.) has opened a "Muzzleloader Only" season for white-tail [in the two counties that I generally hunt]. The two weeks following general season. I have been corresponding with directors and other officials for close to seven years on this matter. I know that single handedly I am not responsible for making this happen, but I like to believe that I did or at least had some part in it.

So if any fellow Texans out there have been waiting for this to happen you can check out
TPWD: 2009-2010 Texas Hunting Season Dates by County

to see if your county(s) have been added as well.

Happy Hunting

In God We Trust...all others must pay cash.

“ A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. "

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f55/no-such-thing-too-safe-not-squeamish-29396/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here