Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Fort Frederick 18th ce Market Fair 2013

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 10:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Fort Frederick 18th ce Market Fair 2013

The Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair is one of the biggest reenacting/living history events of its kind in the eastern U.S.. Last week I was camping at the 2013 version of the event and I'd like to share some of the goings on in a short series of videos. In this episode I'll give you the general tenor of the event by showing you the campgrounds and the vendors at the Market Fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggEvtyMp9Zg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #2

Liked 135 Times on 109 Posts
Likes Given: 38

I was only there once a couple of years ago. It is a neat event and place. My girlfrind couldn't stand the animal skins all over the place. She's definitely a meat and potatoes (and "lager" -- though I don't know where she puts it) girl but it was sorta a vegetarian's nighmare... She was so unhappy, including with me, and largely stood in the distance while I was going through sutlers and bumping into people I know from across the country. Every history buff, reenactor/living historian or not, and shooter should swing by there sometime.

Old 05-01-2013, 05:38 AM   #3
F4U
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 940 Times on 560 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by duelist1954 View Post
The Fort Frederick 18th Century Market Fair is one of the biggest reenacting/living history events of its kind in the eastern U.S.. Last week I was camping at the 2013 version of the event and I'd like to share some of the goings on in a short series of videos. In this episode I'll give you the general tenor of the event by showing you the campgrounds and the vendors at the Market Fair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggEvtyMp9Zg
Who, what, where, when, why, and how. OK we know who, what, why, and how. Where and when are important, especially for next year.