Originally Posted by badpenny
I don't believe i'm man enough to shoot a 50mm musket.
Not a musket but you'd prolly want to leave this bad boy alone too.
* Caliber: 2 Bore (1.325" groove diameter)
* Action: Left hand Jones Rotary Underlever w/Back action hammer lock and extractor
* Barrel: 28" long (1:48 twist) w/ Quarterrib and ramped front sight base.
* Weight: 22 Pounds 3 Ounces w/ 3-13ounce mercury recoil reducers
* Length of pull, drop at comb, drop at heel and style of stock were all built to the customers specification.
* Stock: Sugar Maple w/ ebony forearm tip, stained to customers specifications, oil finished, and carnuba waxed.
* Checkering: 20 Line Per Inch Semi-flattop, borderless.
* Finish: Action, Underlever, Triggerguard, Grip Cap, Back action lock, Off-side plate, and escheutons are Color Case Hardened, the monoblock and barrel are rust blued, the screws are nitre blued.
* Recoil Pad: Pachmayr Decelerator
* Sights: Rear - NECG Multi-leaf Express Sight, Front - Stolzer and Son's Partial Silver Caterpillar.
* Cartridges: S&H 2 Bore Black powder express 3.5" 700gr FFg, Jeff Tanner Custom Ball Mould, 1.325" 3500gr, Arsenal Primers.
* The Rotary Underlever acts to the right, at the request of the Customer, all other functions are left handed.
* Engraving is a custom pattern by Stolzer and Son's in traditional broad acanthus leaves.