Dixon's 31st annual Gunmakers Fair

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Dixon's 31st annual Gunmakers Fair

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 75 Times on 53 Posts

Default Dixon's 31st annual Gunmakers Fair

I had a great time last saturday at Dixon's 31st annual gunmakers' fair in Kempton, PA. I saw some beautiful flintlock guns and accouterments, I had a nice chat with Peter Alexander,the author of "The Gunsmith of Grenville County"...probably the best book ever on building flintlock rifles. I saw several old friends like Bruce Roberts, who is an outstanding multi-discipline craftsman and David Crispin, who is a professional flintlock rifle builder. I have camped with each of them. We made plans for some future 18th century camps.

I picked up a Lehigh County stock From Tiger Hunt, for my next project after the Bucks County rifle is finished. Got a great show price, and no shipping...too good to pass up.

Here's a short video on the event.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-02-2013, 03:06 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1726 Times on 897 Posts
Likes Given: 3651

Awesome stuff there. Would love to see it in person some day.