Convertible Great Western II Revolver
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Convertible Great Western II Revolver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 76 Times on 54 Posts

Default Convertible Great Western II Revolver

I have a beautiful Great Western II single action. I picked up a .357 Mag cylinder for it and sent the whole works out to Alan Harton in Houston, and he re-chambered the cylinder for .44 Spl....the best of both worlds.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
KAB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Muzzleloading ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duelist1954 View Post
I have a beautiful Great Western II single action. I picked up a .357 Mag cylinder for it and sent the whole works out to Alan Harton in Houston, and he re-chambered the cylinder for .44 Spl....the best of both worlds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA-6UXlsJDA
Cool gun , nice grips too . I love the original 44/40 Black Powder cartridge ones . .44 Special is a cool round too , Keith based his early studies on that round .
Not sure what this thread has to do with Muzzleloaders though , or black powder since its a .357 Magnum and .44 Special Revolver ? But , I am game , LOL , I liked the video regardless and am a sucker for Single Action Armies regardless of maker , caliber , propellent ! WORD !~
Thanks , nice job and very nice gun .