Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Colts Pocket Revolvers , Navy .36 , Uberti Reproduction

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Colts Pocket Revolvers , Navy .36 , Uberti Reproduction

Anyone else got one of these little hummers ? Or maybe the Pocket Police Model of the same year 1862 ? They are handsome little guns , seams to be about a half pint size of a full size 1851 Colt Navy .36 .
Glad Colt upgraded to the .36 instead of the .31 in thier other pocket sized models like the Wells Fargo , the Baby Dragoon and the 1847's . Really a handy size revolver with some punch too with the .36 . Side by side together the size really shows comparing to my other Navys . Uberti did a wonderful job reproducing this particular specimen . But hold onto your hats , they cost more than the standard Navy from Uberti at about $315 for the Pocket Model Supply and Demand no doubt But they are very fine revolvers regardless . If you want a nice compact revolver to tote around with some punch to it , or a second revolver for your crossdraw gun , this would be a very fine revolver for that .
My example is current production , with my custom Lacewood grips and Brownells Escutcheons with Laquer Finish . Internals were pollished including trigger job . Now I just need to get a decent holser to match the quality of this fine looking revolver .
Hopefully someone else will post some pics of thiers and thier experiences with them . An often times overlooked Colt Reproduction to buy , but you really ought to ! They are SWEEEEEEEEEEET !
Enjoy the pictures .

Last edited by Kelly-A; 01-04-2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: BAd Spelling , LOL

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-04-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

I like that a lot. Will be on the lookout for one.

Old 01-04-2012, 10:18 PM   #3

Default LOL Towboater

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
I like that a lot. Will be on the lookout for one.

And so your addiction begins Towboater , LOL ......

Two days and your Colts will be home with thier new Pappy in Kentucky , life is good for Towboater , hee hee hee

Old 01-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3624

Its a good addiction.