Bougnt this from Harbor Freight to keep BP stuff in. - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Bougnt this from Harbor Freight to keep BP stuff in.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

g17 I am not soft on gun control or the people who work to disarm Americans. Eastwood was Mayor Liberal Left Wing Antigun Mayor of Yuppie Carmel, California. This was a quote he made to Liberal CNN repoters concerning gun control. His meaning was that any guns in his town should be under the control of his government. You like that really??? I see you belong to a Progun Org. it just seems strange that you quote such an antigun statement of a left wing Hollywood actor. It is your choice????

Old 01-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #22

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durangokid
g17 I am not soft on gun control or the people who work to disarm Americans. Eastwood was Mayor Liberal Left Wing Antigun Mayor of Yuppie Carmel, California. This was a quote he made to Liberal CNN repoters concerning gun control. His meaning was that any guns in his town should be under the control of his government. You like that really??? I see you belong to a Progun Org. it just seems strange that you quote such an antigun statement of a left wing Hollywood actor. It is your choice????
Look bro, if you're looking for a heated debate after this-forget it. I don't support Clint Eastwood or support his views, but I do like his movies. I liked the qoute because it applies to how I feel about people I don't know in the same room as me- I don't trust anyone with a gun in the room besides me, period. I took it out of context- no hidden meaning, no secret love for anti-gun liberals or anything of that matter. Its just a stupid quote that spoke to me is all. I didn't research Clint Eastwood's personal position on gun control when I chose it, I just chose it. Let me ask you a question, when you watch a movie and you love it, before you try to quote a funny line or whatever, do you research that person to make your assessment on his personal life before you qoute it? No. You liked the quote so you repeat it, plain and simple. I'm done, this is the dumbest thing I've ever had to explain to someone. ITS A QUOTE!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Last edited by g17frantz; 01-27-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:52 PM   #23
KAB

Since you guys are hacking up Towboaters thread with personal beliefs now , I have to tell ya , I just watched Pale Rider the other night , and I am for sure three times faster than Clint at my conversion swap in the Remington 58 .
But Ole CLint is sure as heck cooler doin it than I am , WORD .
We have now gone to a new low level on thread jacking , Towboater will be oh so proud of us .

Old 01-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Towboater, I'm wondering if my loading press would fit in that large top compartment. Do you ever use a loading press? I think mine is from RAI (richardson airmotive i think), but i can't find a website for them anymore to quote you an exact size. Could you perhaps guestimate the top compartment's dimensions?
Thanks.

Oh, Pale Rider was an excellent movie.

Old 01-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #25

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAB
Since you guys are hacking up Towboaters thread with personal beliefs now , I have to tell ya , I just watched Pale Rider the other night , and I am for sure three times faster than Clint at my conversion swap in the Remington 58 .
But Ole CLint is sure as heck cooler doin it than I am , WORD .
We have now gone to a new low level on thread jacking , Towboater will be oh so proud of us .
Man I agree with ya but I'm not going to let someone talk to me like that either. Sorry towboater

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 01-28-2012, 01:31 AM   #26

Liked 61 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 15

I ask you a question?? Thx you answered it.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #27
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1732 Times on 900 Posts
Likes Given: 3667

Jacking the thread doesn't bother me. Kinda intertaining in a weird sort-a-way. hehe!!
I can't tell ya much about the amt of space in the top. I'm stuck on this towboat for 3 more weeks. I'll measure it when I get home.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #28
KAB

Default 3 Weeks !

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Jacking the thread doesn't bother me. Kinda intertaining in a weird sort-a-way. hehe!!
I can't tell ya much about the amt of space in the top. I'm stuck on this towboat for 3 more weeks. I'll measure it when I get home.
I knew it wouldnt bother you , I was trying to take the edge off a hostile situation that should have been handled in PM's with my cracked humor Towboater . I knew you'd get it ! LOL....
I swear I could watch Pale Rider over and over and over again just to swap cylinders with Clint at the shootout . I just wish I could do an Elvis and shoot my TV just once to get those bad guys ! I could once , but I would be divorced for sure ?
I bet your already ichin to come home and shoot your guns and its only been a day !
Ha ha ha , were going to the Range soon for ya , ha ha .
I been falling trees for money here from the storm we had last week , so I think I can afford a trip finally . Need to go blow some smoke and flame or I may explode . The wife wants to shoot her new 1862 Pocket Navy Colt .
I love woman that love guns !
We need to get one of those boxes you got , that would be so damn handy at the Range , its perfect for all the tools I like to bring .
Hope your floatin safe and well brother Towboater , dont run over any ducks and keep her in the middle of the channel .