Best Inline
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > Best Inline

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 04:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Best Inline

I am going to purchase a new inline pretty soon for deer season (thinking ahead). I've been shooting black powder for approximately 52 years now. What do you think is the best inline and what makes it the best?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-21-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

If you have been shooting BP that long, why go to an inline now? Now back to your question. T/C make some very good inlines. While I have no experience with CVA, I have been hearing good reports about some of them lately. I guess it's all in what you want to spend on it.

I have had a T/C Black Diamond for 4 or 5 years now and am very pleased with it. What ever you decide on please do enjoy it.

Mike