1850s black powder rifle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Blackpowder & Musket > 1850s black powder rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 1850s black powder rifle

I found a Blackpowder Rifle from the 1850s I was told, and the only thing I could find on it was bates. Also I was told it was american made from the east. Does anyone know if this is the gun maker or just the maker of the part. I googled the name but found nothing on it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

First, pics of the markings and rifle will help a ton. We have several members here who are well versed on bp guns old and new. If you post some pics, I'm confident someone will be able to help you.

Second, how about stopping by the Introductions section and letting the forum members know a bit about you. That is what most new members politely do.

Third, welcome to the forum.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!