Ya'll want a G36?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Ya'll want a G36?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Ya'll want a G36?

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-13-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 32 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 30

I dig. Any more information. I would maybe like to buy one after i get my next pay check.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #3

Well they're basically in production right now and are supposed to start accepting purchases on March 1st. The only guy accepting pre-orders is on eBay. They're made by promag.com and they list the price as $200, but the eBay guy is charging $160.

don't know if you noticed it looks a little weird, but that's because it is made of composite polymers. If I get one, paint will definitely need some paint to change that appearance.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Last edited by DarinCraft; 02-13-2011 at 05:55 AM.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #4

It looks like a very well put together add on. I played with one of the original archangel kits and they were well done with what they were trying to accomplish, and I would not even question buying things from them. However you are correct. IT needs paint.

Old 02-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #5

Yeah I think I want one pretty bad. I would much rather by a SL8 and convert it to G36, but $500 is better than $3000.
Thomas Jefferson