Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Tube fed bolt acdtion 22 rifle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2009, 08:06 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

That's a good choice to

I love the smell of gun powder in the morning . Hipoints break in my house and see if they work.

Old 12-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

No offense taken-
I believe these forums are a place to offer different opinions for all to consider.
Different viewpoints make learning possible and forums interesting.
It's my view that an opinion is just that and should not be taken as an affront to any other opinion but rather something to consider.
I'm sure your child will just love the weapon you bought him and I wish you and him many hours of shooting joy and bonding.
Thanks for teaching a child to shoot safely

montveil in the NC mountains
Salute
All persons present in uniform should render the military salute. Members of the armed forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute. All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by montveil View Post
No offense taken-
I believe these forums are a place to offer different opinions for all to consider.
Different viewpoints make learning possible and forums interesting.
It's my view that an opinion is just that and should not be taken as an affront to any other opinion but rather something to consider.
I'm sure your child will just love the weapon you bought him and I wish you and him many hours of shooting joy and bonding.
Thanks for teaching a child to shoot safely
I totally agree with you that analyzing others opinions is a valuable learning tool. When one does not respect the opinions of others and try to learn from them they lock down their minds and end up knowing less than they did in the first place.

I strongly believe I have an obligation to pass on the modicum of knowledge that I have gained about guns and hunting to the younger generations. This is an obligation we all have.

A gun is like a wife. If you can't love the one you have get a divorce from it and go find one you can lovel

Last edited by Walley; 12-08-2009 at 07:22 PM. Reason: correction