Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Trademark ID

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
TPS
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Trademark ID

Hello guys,
I am new here and really appreciate the accumulation of knowledge found on this forum! I have a friend that just bought a .22 rifle for his daughter. It is bolt action and has no name on it. He did say that it has a trademark that looks like a target with an arrow in it. I have seen that on a firearm before but can not remember what it was. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.
TPS

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2011, 01:06 PM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS
Hello guys,
I am new here and really appreciate the accumulation of knowledge found on this forum! I have a friend that just bought a .22 rifle for his daughter. It is bolt action and has no name on it. He did say that it has a trademark that looks like a target with an arrow in it. I have seen that on a firearm before but can not remember what it was. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.
TPS
Crickett is the one I believe

Old 11-17-2011, 01:08 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS
Hello guys,
TPS
Well thats the model im not sure of the maker tho but I remember one like that is was called the crickett

Old 11-18-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
TPS

Default Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply Muliemaster! I have found a website for Cricket firearms and they are interesting .22's. I sent the link to my friend and he said he was going to check them out and look for the one he has. You gave us a place to start so thanks again'
TPS

Old 11-18-2011, 01:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPS
Thanks for the quick reply Muliemaster! I have found a website for Cricket firearms and they are interesting .22's. I sent the link to my friend and he said he was going to check them out and look for the one he has. You gave us a place to start so thanks again'
TPS
Your vey welcome im not 100%sure that it is a cricket, but I think the one my daughter had, had the bulls eye on it. Good luck