Thoughts about my new 0.22's - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Thoughts about my new 0.22's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW1066 View Post
One thing that I noticed from the pictures, is the VERY loose fit of the barrel in the collar and it is not concentric. I'm not familiar with this particular pistol, but in general loose fit and lack of concentricity are bad things when talking about gun accuracy. That being said. Neither the things I have mentioned nor flinching will cause key holeing. That is a bore or bullet issue.

EDUB
Cool I was thinking that was the issue too. I will be calling the them on Monday and if they can't resolve this. I will be finding a gunsmith in the area. Thanks for the info.

Old 12-03-2011, 03:01 AM   #12
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1963 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 586

Be sure to let them know you are posting about this problem on a firearm forum.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 12-03-2011, 07:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTJ View Post
Be sure to let them know you are posting about this problem on a firearm forum.
Thanks. Good idea.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #14

Ok I gave them a week and two days but no email reply. So I just got off the phone a few moments ago with the customer service person, it went fairly smooth. It's kind of odd he was questioning if I sent any emails when and what time with pictures. I told him I did over a week ago and he said "oh here it is, it must have fell through the cracks..." and apologized for the inconvience so that's cool. He said it's still under warrenty and I am shipping it off later today. He said turn around time is appox. 2-3 weeks.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:44 AM   #15

Update: I have been calling keeping in touch with ATI to make sure they have received the pistol, and was about to file a complaint due to the fact they had no idea where the pistol was. One of the representatives said it was due to Christmas that mail was slow, and I told him that I sent it out on Dec 6th priority mail. So I filed a complaint and get a call from a respresentative yesterday, and they said that the gun smiths have looked over the pistol is getting a new barrel and waiting for parts from Germany. Well at least I know something is getting done.

Old 02-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #16

I finally got my pistol back yesterday, they replaced the barrel. Can't wait to test it out again.