Thomas Butler Custom Guns

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Thomas Butler Custom Guns

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 12:31 AM   #1
cbw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thomas Butler Custom Guns

Has anyone heard of Thomas Butler Custom Guns? I have a 22 long rifle that my father shot in competition in the Colorado Springs area that has a custom barrel made by Thomas Butler Custom Guns. This rifle is extremely accurate and must weigh in around 15lbs or more. If you know of this gunsmith please let me know.

thanx in advance
CBW

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-06-2008, 07:59 AM   #2
cbw
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Come on all you people looking and no one has heard of this Gunsmith....

[The odds are always 50/50