Stevens Visible loader parts?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Stevens Visible loader parts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stevens Visible loader parts?

I have a Stevens Visible Loader that I inherited and somewhere down the line I lost the assembly pin which keeps the barrel locked into the receiver.
I've seen most of the other parts for sale in various places but this seems to be a very rare item.
I'm wondering if anybody might know where I can find one.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #2

Liked 759 Times on 484 Posts
Likes Given: 238

If I remember right that is a tapered pin. If so you could get one at a good hardware store(the ones they carry are too long so you would have to shorten it).

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:45 PM   #3

If I remember correctly it's a half-roundish pin with a screw on the end to keep it place. I tried to make a jam fit pin once but I think it also jammed the pump action.
Looks like there's three of them in a parts lot on e-bay now but the bidding has exceeded my budget.
Maybe somebody will buy it & part it out.