Springfield m6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Springfield m6

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts

Default Springfield m6

I can not find this gun anywhere ! Does anyone know where I can order this gun for myself I really want this gun for my truck but it's just staying out of my reach , so can anyone help me and post a link thanks .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-17-2011, 04:29 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9351 Times on 4034 Posts
Likes Given: 1469

Well, it has been out of production for several years now. There are 3 of them up for auction at Gunbrokers.com, and my GOODNESS the sellers are proud of them! ($$$$$)

check gunbroker.com, search for Springfield M6 Scout. You WOULD need to figure shipping and FFL fees into the total deal.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.