Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Springfield 84c, parts diagram?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 04:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Springfield 84c, parts diagram?

Hi again, all.
As a backup plan to my purchase of the Mossberg 151MB mentioned in my other thread, I was looking at a Springfield 84c. Comparable asking price, but needs fewer parts. I know this particular rifle needs a new buttplate and liner, and have already tracked down parts costs via Numrich.
Can anyone provide a link to an exploded view of this rifle, so I can take alook at the rifle and see if it'll need any more parts to bring back to spec?

Any owners of this model able to give thumbs up or down on it? Do the 10-round magazines available from Numrich feed and fire reliably?
Any history available on the model?

Thanks in advance!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here