Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Sig 522 information please?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 04:51 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sig 522 information please?

Hey guys im new on here, but i have a question about a gun iv been looking at. I have been going back and forth between the Sig 522, and the SW M&P 15 22. I like the sig more but the question i had was about the e-clip problem. I know the problem and how your suppose to fix it, but my question is if i buy a new Sig 522 from Academy will it have the notched guide rod or has the problem been fixed now, and i dont have to worry about it?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here