savage arms .22 question
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > savage arms .22 question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 07:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 2

Default savage arms .22 question

i was given a savage arms .22 rifle prolly 8-10 yrs ago as a xmas present(my mom freaked out haha)..but anyway it came with a decent scope,and ive shot it over the years n loved it but one thing has annoyed me....it has a 10/shot mag and honestly its annoying when i shoot it to get into a rhythm and have the clip run dry....for years ive wanted a higher capacity mag for the gun but have yet to find one...so do any of you have any ideas were i might find one? if so thank you

this is a google image of what my .22 looks like,click the link
http://hammerbackguns.com/images/64FVXP-Synthetic-Scope.jpg

S&W sigma 9mm
Savage arms .22 long rifle,w/ scope(had since 14)
you can take my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers..┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Attempting to give a f*ck: ███████████████████] 99% Complete... ERROR!: Unable to give a f*ck.
"Im gonna be that guy that has the room full of guns/knifes and enough ammo to out last the oncoming zombie apocalypse :D"-ME

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 328 Times on 191 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Looks like a model 64. To my knowledge, no one makes a higher capacity magazine than the 10 you have. My suggestion is to buy multiple magazines and preload them so you can shoot for a while. Then stop and reload all of them and do it again. The reload time will give you a chance to rest and let the gun's barrel cool some.