Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   S&w m&p 15-22 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/s-w-m-p-15-22-a-82263/)

fivefourfiveX39 01-24-2013 12:06 AM

S&w m&p 15-22
 
what is the dependability of your rifle FTF or FTE? As well reliability in terms of feeding different ammo types?

nfmus209 01-24-2013 12:13 AM

I love mine! It does really well with most ammos, the only ammo I didnt like in it was remington. No ftfs no ftes, only issue is its not a .223. Going to buy 2 more, if they dont ban them, one for the wife and one for the daughter.

aandabooks 01-24-2013 12:25 AM

Great gun. I've put over 8,000 rounds through mine and not one FTF or FTE other than a couple FTFs that were ammo related and not the gun. I mostly run Federal bulk through mine. Occasional CCI but never Remington.

fivefourfiveX39 01-24-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aandabooks
Great gun. I've put over 8,000 rounds through mine and not one FTF or FTE other than a couple FTFs that were ammo related and not the gun. I mostly run Federal bulk through mine. Occasional CCI but never Remington.

Nice Remington actually just started there new line if golden bullets and there really good shooting and reliable, just bought some CHOOT'EM series CCI ammo for it!

ScottA 01-24-2013 01:05 AM

Love the gun. It doesn't like Remington, and can be a little finicky with Federal. The hotter the better.

fivefourfiveX39 01-24-2013 01:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottA
Love the gun. It doesn't like Remington, and can be a little finicky with Federal. The hotter the better.



Attachment 81253

IT LOVES THESE, there new

ScottA 01-24-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fivefourfiveX39 (Post 1107538)
Attachment 81253

IT LOVES THESE, there new

I'll probably try them. If they hang up, I'll just run them through the revolver.

fivefourfiveX39 01-24-2013 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nfmus209
I love mine! It does really well with most ammos, the only ammo I didnt like in it was remington. No ftfs no ftes, only issue is its not a .223. Going to buy 2 more, if they dont ban them, one for the wife and one for the daughter.

Not a 5.45 either for that matter but 25 rounds of .22 flying at you would still kill the **** out of you.

ScottA 01-24-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fivefourfiveX39 (Post 1107540)
Not a 5.45 either for that matter but 25 rounds of .22 flying at you would still kill the **** out of you.

Or at least really ruin your day.

fivefourfiveX39 01-24-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottA

Or at least really ruin your day.

Yes indeed my friend a .22 can kill just as easy as any other caliber


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.