S&w 15-22
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > S&w 15-22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Default S&w 15-22

I have a Smith & Wesson, 15-22 that I love and shoot a lot. Scoped with a Nikon P-22 however, the stock sights are pretty good without the scope. The trigger is nice, but I have been shooting for accuracy more and more lately and would like to get a performance trigger.
The Performance Center at S&W makes models of the rifle with a "two stage match trigger", but when I bought, I could not find one. Does anyone know what type of trigger they use in the Performance Center models? Can you buy it from S&W? I have heard that it may be a Rock River? If anyone knows, please fill me in. Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5923 Times on 3093 Posts
Likes Given: 418

any ar15 trigger group will work in the mp 15-22. everything from from milspec to something like timney or giselle and everything in between

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 08-27-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1817 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I have one of these but it's the handgun version and they don't make them anymore apparently.