Remington nylon 77
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Remington nylon 77

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 06:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington nylon 77

For some reason my bolt will not advance the next shell into the chamber. As close as I can see appears the bolt just slides over and or barely grabs just enough to jam the gun. I've put a new clip in but still has same problem. Anyone have this problem or have the solution. I love my nylon 77 but not as a single shot. Thanks for any help,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #2

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

I had this very same problem with a Cetme until I bought new mags for it then the problem went away.

I had a Nylon 77 a long time ago but it was stolen along with a few other guns I had. I liked it a lot.

Old 08-27-2010, 01:15 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Yoy might want to try rimfirecentral.com

montveil in the NC mountains
Salute
All persons present in uniform should render the military salute. Members of the armed forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute. All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart.

Old 08-27-2010, 02:07 AM   #4

i have the nylon 66 that was passed down to me and it is my understanding that these were proto-type guns of the 70's and that remington has a lifetime warranty on everypart of the rifle,so if messing w/ the clip does not help maybe you coul try contacting remington.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Samuel Adams