Remington Nylon 66

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Remington Nylon 66

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington Nylon 66

Any one else own one of these? I have my Dad's, and love to hunt small game with it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-25-2008, 07:19 PM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I had 1 years ago (back when I was teenager) until it got stolen. It shot amazingly accurate for what it was and as light as they are. When I had it I was terror to the local squirrel population. After it got stolen I upgraded to the Ruger 10/22 club and havn't looked back. Word of advise-I've had a BUNCH of them come in my shop for reassembly by people that totally disassembled them and couldn't get them back together,never strip it past the most basic steps.

Old 12-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkingbear View Post
I had 1 years ago (back when I was teenager) until it got stolen. It shot amazingly accurate for what it was and as light as they are. When I had it I was terror to the local squirrel population. After it got stolen I upgraded to the Ruger 10/22 club and havn't looked back. Word of advise-I've had a BUNCH of them come in my shop for reassembly by people that totally disassembled them and couldn't get them back together,never strip it past the most basic steps.
Dad bought this one the 1st year they came out. I have used it a little the last couple of years. It may have had 300 rds shot thru' it.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:34 PM   #4

I have a couple of Nylon 66. One of my favorite rifles. I found a lot of info on them at www.nylonrifles.com.

Old 12-30-2008, 08:00 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 5

The nylon site has been down for a few weeks

montveil in the NC mountains
Salute
All persons present in uniform should render the military salute. Members of the armed forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute. All other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, or if applicable, remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:43 AM   #6

They changed some stuff so you have to redo the main page or just go to www.nylonrifles.com There is lots of new stuff recently.