Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Remington .22 lr ammo issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2010, 11:46 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 1

Default ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabryan View Post
I emailed remington twice asking about thier ammo and it's issues and they did'nt reply. I won't buy anything with remington name since they dont have courtesy to answer cust. concerns. Federal and CCI is much much better.
I have emailed and now have wrote a letter because of the bad ammo I had. For xmas my uncle bought me some ammo including some bulk .22 same rem. had four not go off took 2 apart not much to any powder in them.
It has been two days that rem has not got back to me I guess there customer service is just as bad as there quality control

Old 01-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #32

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts

Default why buy at wal-mart

Wal-Mart told the media that it has joined New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg's group, Mayors Against Illegal Guns, in an initiative called The Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership. Wal-Mart pledged to implement new gun sale rules at less than one-third of its American stores. The retailer said it will create a new record and taping system for guns that are subsequently used to commit a crime. If the gun purchaser returns to Wal-Mart to buy another firearm, the system would warn the clerk not to make the sale. The system would also allow the police to view the tapes as part of a crime investigation. Wal-Mart said it would also institute tougher background checks for its "associates" who work in the firearms department.

The National Rifle Association took immediate aim at the new Wal-Mart policy. The group's CEO called Wal-Mart's move "a public relations stunt". "I honestly think it's a corporation trying to curry favor with politicians as opposed to doing anything meaningful about stopping crime," said Wayne LaPierre of the NRA.
And he's probably right. Wal-Mart, after all, needs Michael Bloomberg strongly on their side if they are to have any hope of breaking into the Manhattan market. The retailer's efforts to site a store in Manhattan have been shot down.

The new restrictions include more extensive background checks on Wal-Mart staff selling guns; all gun sales will be filmed and the videotape kept for six months;Our local wal-mart has this policy posted at the gun counter. I buy ammo and guns at a local gun shop. The gun prices are as good or better than wal-mart and ammo is about 10-15% more tha wal-mart. PLEASE SUPPORT THESE SMALL GUN SHOPS. DO YOU REALLY WANT WAL-MART CONTROLING YOUR FREEDOMS??????

Old 01-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #33

Both my Ruger MkI, and the Marlin 881 shoot well in both accuracy and in feeding and ejecting with the Federal Champion 510, Federal Lightning, 510b, and with CCI Blazers.

I have tried others that are more expensive, and some work just as well, and others that do not. To buy the expensive stuff is just a waste of money for me.

Yea... Thunderbolts are junk! And darn dirty!!!

Federal Lightning 510b, $1.47 for a box of 50 at Wal Mart.