red dot/flip magnifier + BUIS
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > red dot/flip magnifier + BUIS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 06:47 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Hey all, I'm in the market for a red dot scope with a flip to side magnifier. I just don't know which to get. I want a setup with the red dot scope and magnifier to go along with my magpul BUIS. It has to be flip to side magnifier though. I don't know whether to get 3x, or 7x magnifier also. I was going to buy the primary arms red dot with magnifier but they are out of the flip side mount and I don't know where to find one. I'm at a loss. I really want this setup to work but don't know what to buy. I don't want a huge red dot on my mp15-22 either. I want one of the small tube ones. And I want to be able to cowitness it with front and rear irons. Please help. Thanks.

PS. I don't want to spend more than 200-250.

spit hell fire

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

Okay. Now I'm going crazy. I just want a decent red dot scope/sight and a flip to side magnifier for around 200.00. A setup that will work with magpul mbus sights also. Please help. All this sizing stuff is driving me nuts. I would prefer one of those smaller red dot scopes though. Don't like the open window ones. At least if it has to be open window red dot, I would want it to be like the eotech TV looking ones. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Its for a m&p15-22 also so I don't need no 300 dollar sights. Thank you.

spit hell fire