Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Range time with the marlin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Default Range time with the marlin

Finally got to put some rounds down range with the xt-22. It was cold as heck here in ky today but it was just me and my two boys and they wanted to shoot so we did it. The new marlin shot great IMO. The bolt was a little stiff but it's already loosening up a little and It don't want to extract cci blazer bulk ammo but I got a bulk pack of federal target grade And it worked great, there the only two types of ammo I tried. I have yet to build a good sturdy target stand we used the yard signs with targets on them( the vote for so and so type ) they were kinda flimsy and were affected by the wind alot but with that and the cold weather I still got the 3x9 scope zeroed good enough to consistently hot a 1 inch spinner at 50 yards. It seems to be a good shooter I'm well pleased. I only put probably around 150 rounds through it today but besides the ccis not extracting had no problems at all and I would suggest this gun to others I had a great time shooting it. Thanks y'all.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here