Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Puma pps .22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 12:51 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Puma pps .22

unfortunately this is a very uncommon rifle. Mine is the
wildcat model. Fully tactical;-) gotta say, makes me happy. Ive replaced the foregrip with a folding one, and added a scope. The bipod and stock are both adjustable. Also, the barrel is shrouded in a way comparable to the iconic browning 1919 .30 cal. I saw the other models of this rifle at a gunshow and I thought to myself "if only it were longer and more military oriented." Sure enough, I found the wildcat model.

forumrunner_20120126_194945.jpg

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-27-2012, 08:51 AM   #2

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Sharp lookin' Rifle! CONGRATS! Might want to check your Fore Grip. I do believe it's backwards. The Finger Grip Ridges should be out front. How many Round Mag does it hold?

Cheers!

BB

"The Floggings will continue, until Morale improves!"

Old 01-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #3

Im lefty. Button on foregrip cant be pushed if it was the other way. Unfortunate, but after awhile I got used to it. And the stick mag is 30 rds, drum mag is 50. Thanx