Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Promag archangel marauder 10/22 stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 05:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default Promag archangel marauder 10/22 stock

I have just recently learned about this stock for my ruger 10/22.. It pretty much turns ur rifle into a .22 version of an HK G36, pretty badass.. Does anyone have this stock? And how easy is it to switch out?

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 10 Posts

I have a tapco intrafuse stock. I read a few reviews on the archangel, and a handful of guys found it to be more of a hard plastic than a durable polymer. The tapco stock is bri durable feeling in your hand. It was pretty easy to install too.

Sorry I haven't used the archangel, but just my .02.