Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   New plinker has arrived ! (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/new-plinker-has-arrived-56401/)

Powersportgiant 01-27-2012 01:04 AM

New plinker has arrived !

2 Attachment(s)
Just got my new M&P 15-22 in today from Buds gun shop. I was impressed the exceptional price and super fast shipping. I am excited to shoot this rifle this weekend and a range report will follow.

First add on: Vortex strikefire optic
Second: magpul AFG2 (on the way)
Third: suppressor - looking for suggestions

Any other suggestions ?

bigdaddy573 01-27-2012 01:06 AM

That looks sick

Powersportgiant 01-27-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy573
That looks sick

Thank your sir. The Magpul MOE version of this rifle is really done nice.

kaido 01-27-2012 01:39 AM

I have only one suggestion, that's not only send it to me, but pay all the costs of sending it across the border and everything since its my birthday.......in July. Haha

Nice rifle, been thinking about getting on at some point, just have to upgrade my PAL.

Powersportgiant 01-27-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaido
I have only one suggestion, that's not only send it to me, but pay all the costs of sending it across the border and everything since its my birthday.......in July. Haha

Nice rifle, been thinking about getting on at some point, just have to upgrade my PAL.

Wouldn't that be nice ...? Haha. I am proud of the toys that I work really hard for !

kaido 01-27-2012 01:56 AM

Haha it would be very nice indeed. But I'm proud of my toy too....
I jut wish Canada didn't have some of the silly laws that it does, not only do I have to pay the cost of the rifle, but to get anything on an AR platform, I have to upgrade my license which is another 60bucks.

bigdaddy573 01-27-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Haha it would be very nice indeed. But I'm proud of my toy too....
I jut wish Canada didn't have some of the silly laws that it does, not only do I have to pay the cost of the rifle, but to get anything on an AR platform, I have to upgrade my license which is another 60bucks.

Well think about it extra 60 buck mean alot more fun at the range :)

VikingGuy 01-27-2012 03:58 AM

sweet rifle, i want one of those too.

kaido 01-27-2012 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdaddy573

Well think about it extra 60 buck mean alot more fun at the range :)

Haha that's very true, but just found out that in order to actually transport any restricted firearms from my the store to my house then the range or any where else I have to get yet another license which, from what I've heard/read, is usually another $100.00 and ontop of that I have to be competent with a handgun meaning that I have to be able to get a 1" group at ten yards after taking a class. Considering I've never shot a handgun before, that seems a little difficult.

bigdaddy573 01-27-2012 04:34 AM

Quote:

Haha that's very true, but just found out that in order to actually transport any restricted firearms from my the store to my house then the range or any where else I have to get yet another license which, from what I've heard/read, is usually another $100.00 and ontop of that I have to be competent with a handgun meaning that I have to be able to get a 1" group at ten yards after taking a class. Considering I've never shot a handgun before, that seems a little difficult.

Wow overkill from the goverment