New Monthly Shoot?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > New Monthly Shoot?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 06:42 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New Monthly Shoot?

Hi all,

I haven't got on this forum for a long time, and I notice that the monthly shoot died after only two months.

Who would be interested in bringing it back up? I have started a monthly shoot with some friends of mine, and it's turning out to be pretty fun. I think we should start up a new shoot!

-Travis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-02-2010, 07:04 AM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Mihm View Post
Hi all,

I haven't got on this forum for a long time, and I notice that the monthly shoot died after only two months.

Who would be interested in bringing it back up? I have started a monthly shoot with some friends of mine, and it's turning out to be pretty fun. I think we should start up a new shoot!

-Travis
Travis,

There is some behind the scenes work on some organized shooting. Without being too open right now, it also includes some $ raised for mammary cancer research. Now, we all like to shoot and we all like, well you know. Maybe more to come later to the open forum. We shall see.

In the meantime, I think the revival of the rimfire shoots are in order now that the weather is getting warmer.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-03-2010, 04:42 AM   #3

I, for one am ready to take to the range with the .22. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice this weekend. I have been useing my Savage MKII FV to train for some 600 yd stuff with my .223 & .308 Tikkas. It sure helps with the bigger, longer yardage stuff.

Old 04-04-2010, 01:28 AM   #4

I think we should just post up some targets for fun. Haha.

Next Sunday I'll be going to a range, if not I'll be shooting at my house sometime this week. I'll post any targets that you shoot out to 75 yards until I can go to the range. I usually shoot 50 foot prone and 50 yard bench.

Today I shot the nozzle off a water jug at 100 yards at a friend of the family's house. He was quite impressed; he only shoots hand guns in excess of 30 feet.