Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > New here and need help please

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New here and need help please

Hello, I just registered to see if I could get some help on the value of a .22 that was passed down to me. On the barrel it says, "O.F. Mossberg & Sons inc, North Heaven, Conn US. Chuckster AC KRO GRUV, Model 640KA
22 magnum-W.M.R." with a Weaver V22 scope. Bolt action and a clip
that holds 5 .22 magnum cartridges. Please E-Mail me if you have any more questions or can give me some input on the rifle at gotbozak@msn.com.

Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #2

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Glad you stopped by. There are a lot of people on this forum that know quite about guns. Most are offline now but give it some time and you'll start getting some replies. If you would, go over to the introduction thread and let us know a little bit about you. Thanks, and again glad to have you here.

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #3

Great, Thanks.

Old 04-03-2010, 02:54 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybravo View Post
Hello, I just registered to see if I could get some help on the value of a .22 that was passed down to me. On the barrel it says, "O.F. Mossberg & Sons inc, North Heaven, Conn US. Chuckster AC KRO GRUV, Model 640KA
22 magnum-W.M.R." with a Weaver V22 scope. Bolt action and a clip
that holds 5 .22 magnum cartridges. Please E-Mail me if you have any more questions or can give me some input on the rifle at gotbozak@msn.com.

Thanks.
lets see if this helps, Mfg. from 1960-68 price ranges from $200-(100%) to $65 (60%) of course I have not added in the price of sentimental value.

and welcome to the group