new 22

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > new 22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default new 22

My wife bought me the marlin 795 .22 semi-auto on black friday for x-mas present.. i took it out to shoot and works great. Rifle site was dead center on target from factory. Just want to know if anyone has one and if they have any problems with theres..

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #2

Liked 33 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by medieval77 View Post
My wife bought me the marlin 795 .22 semi-auto on black friday for x-mas present.. i took it out to shoot and works great. Rifle site was dead center on target from factory. Just want to know if anyone has one and if they have any problems with theres..
Yes, I don't have one!

Old 01-05-2013, 05:02 AM   #3

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 16

My wife has had hers for a few years, and loves it! She's got a Bipod and 3-9x40 Simmons Scope on it, and takes it to the Range every time we go, even though she has other Guns to shoot. She's got 10 10-Round Mags, which we load at Home, instead of eating up Range Time to Load. Then she has more time to Shoot!

No problems at all with her 795. It's a good and inexpensive Shooter!

CONGRATS on yours, and ENJOY it!

Cheers!

BB

"The Floggings will continue, until Morale improves!"