naperville sportman's club
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > naperville sportman's club

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 04:49 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default naperville sportman's club

I was just wondering if anyone here has been to or heard anything about how much it cost and if they have a range for .22 rifles. I noticed that they are open to the public which I have been looking for since I cant afford the $300 a year memberships at some of the more closer ranges. so let me know if you anything about the naperville range or if you know about any other range that are open to the public that are pretty close to kankakee. I am talking about naperville in Illinois just so there is no mix up.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here