My new 10/22 - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > My new 10/22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Thats the good thing bout having more than one though-if you dont lile one thing you can always change it and still have one for every purpose

Old 11-12-2011, 04:36 AM   #32

I have a Butler creek Heavy Barrel and stock kit. I have a 4X Scope, I want a trigger job & a extened magazine release.
Joe-R

Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn to be slow in a hurry!
Wyatt Earp

Old 11-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #33

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Own two Ruger 10/22's. I'm slowly acquiring spare parts from customizing my 10/22's. I've upgraded my target 10/22 with a Timney Trigger Block and custom bolt handle. The trigger block update made a world of difference in the way the gun shoots and was an easy change to make- if you can clean your rifle, you can make the swap yourself and won't need the services of a gunsmith. The customized parts were worth every penny.
The rifle is so popular, you can actually build a custom Ruger 10/22 and not have a single Ruger manufactured part in the final rifle.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #34

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by somawas View Post
I've upgraded my target 10/22 with a Timney Trigger Block and custom bolt handle.
Where did you buy your parts?
Ruger LC9 carry
Springfield XD(m) 5.25 9mm
Springfield XD(m) 3.8" 9mm compact
S&W M&P 22
S&W M&P 9
Various black powder and collector guns

Old 11-13-2011, 01:03 AM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The Trigger block was on sale at Cheaper Than Dirt at Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports DiscounterE. A. Brown Company at
E. Arthur Brown Company - Home Page HornerProducts.Com at
Home and Midway USA at Shop Shooting Supplies | Reloading | Gunsmithing | Hunting gear — MidwayUSA to name a few. From what I see, on the Timney trigger block from Cheaper Than Dirt, you'll need to keep a constant check on when they have it in stock and be ready with credit card in hand to order it then. The sell out pretty quickly, probably because the cost of the block along with shipping is actually cheaper than what the others sell it for less shipping. At the web sites of Cheaper Than Dirt and Midway USA, check the left hand navigation column because you can narrow the listing/ display to 10/22 stuff. E. A. Brown Company and HornerProducts.Com are 10/22 dedicated sites.

Old 11-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by somawas View Post
Own two Ruger 10/22's. I'm slowly acquiring spare parts from customizing my 10/22's. I've upgraded my target 10/22 with a Timney Trigger Block and custom bolt handle. The trigger block update made a world of difference in the way the gun shoots and was an easy change to make- if you can clean your rifle, you can make the swap yourself and won't need the services of a gunsmith. The customized parts were worth every penny.
The rifle is so popular, you can actually build a custom Ruger 10/22 and not have a single Ruger manufactured part in the final rifle.
Just like a Harley-Davidson Motorcycle! A Harley clone can be built and not use a Harley part.
Joe-R

Fast is fine but accuracy is final. You must learn to be slow in a hurry!
Wyatt Earp