Originally Posted by 30-30remchester
Am I the only curious person in here? My question to OP is why?
1. im a mall ninja (lets get that out of the way.
2. i love call of duty and battlefield 3
3. i like modern/futuristic rifles.
4 i dont have $3-$10k for a real TAR21, .50 cal barrett, M200, M249, M60, etc
5. BATFE and CA DOJ said its okay
6. no machine guns allowed in CA
7. no centerfire restrictions since its rimfire
8. cheap 22 ammo @ 3 cents a round
9. not much 10/22 aftermarket modern looking stocks
10. more choices with airsoft stocks. 1:1 scale and feel
11. airsoft stocks with better plastic and/or metal
12. $50-$100 per used airsoft stock
13. dont like wood stocks
14. dont like sporting stocks
15. already have a AR15 and Saiga 12
16. its my money. none of anyones business to tell me how to spend it
17. im a gun enthusiast
18. its fun and addicting
how often can a US civilian handle a real thing without worrying about the AW ban and thousands of dollars? this is the closest thing i can handle a .50 cal Barrett, M200, M60, etc