My 22 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > My 22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2012, 05:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan01
I have bought the bricks with several loose leads and empty shells in the unopened box......Many times the leads are loose in the case neck......They feed eratically in my many semi auto 22s........I think they might be good in revolvers and single shot weapons.........................................I won't buy any more even if they are the only brand left on the shelf.......I think individually hand loading cheap 22 shorts is superior to using Remingington Golden Bullets.....

Hopefully, you folks that "love" Remington Golden Bullets will buy all of them up and leave the superior "other" brands for us dedicated shooters.
I hate all Remington 22 ammo. Same thing happens to me! They are especially dirty too. I shoot federal 40gr or Winchester...and no other.

@TooStrongTerry
Old 05-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooStrongTerry

I hate all Remington 22 ammo. Same thing happens to me! They are especially dirty too. I shoot federal 40gr or Winchester...and no other.

@TooStrongTerry
Same goes for me. But not just 22 ammo, all Remington ammo. There powder isn't of the highest quality. Yes it may be cheaper than Winchester ammo but I ain't feeding my gun there ammo. I found out how they really are especially with my 12 gauge and 22lr.
Stay safe, stay Second Amendment!

Stay safe, stay Second Amendment.

big shrek Likes This