Mossberg Tactical .22

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Mossberg Tactical .22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2011, 06:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mossberg Tactical .22

hey guys, I am looking at a Mossberg Tactical .22 just to play around with. i think they would be cool to shoot. anybody have any reviews, any pros/cons to these rifles. are there any very known malfunctions I could expect with this gun?

sorry for kind of a broad question, just tryin to get a little help!

thanks,

ILgun

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-01-2011, 06:55 AM   #2

Not much of a review, but I handled it at a local store. It felt rather cheap in my opinion, and the polymer looks like a lower grade than that compared to the likes of Smith and Wesson or Sig Sauer. I also saw a youtube review of it where the owner complained of the polymer body not holding up after field stripping a few times to clean the gun. By not holding up, I mean the threads of the screw are wearing down the polymer and the screw doesn't catch onto the body very well.

Keep in mind that I don't own one, so look for some more youtube vids on it

Old 07-01-2011, 04:15 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice923 View Post
Not much of a review, but I handled it at a local store. It felt rather cheap in my opinion, and the polymer looks like a lower grade than that compared to the likes of Smith and Wesson or Sig Sauer. I also saw a youtube review of it where the owner complained of the polymer body not holding up after field stripping a few times to clean the gun. By not holding up, I mean the threads of the screw are wearing down the polymer and the screw doesn't catch onto the body very well.

Keep in mind that I don't own one, so look for some more youtube vids on it
everything helps! haha. thanks a lot, i figured with it only being 230 or so, it wouldn't preform like a RRA or Colt or something of that nature. I never really have been a fan of Mossberg. Thanks for the info! Have a good one, and be safe out there!