Mossberg 151K help
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Mossberg 151K help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mossberg 151K help

I bought a 151K last week with a problem. I will load & shoot the first round. It then ejects the empty case & loads a new round. The problem is, When loading the next round, it doesn't push the bolt back far enough to cock it. You have to manually pull the bolt back ejecting a good round onto the ground so it will fire again. I took it apart & scrubbed it several times yesterday. I did notice the breach plug & Retracting Spring Bushing are very worn. The Retracting Spring Bushing is missing the large flat washer looking part. The main spring may also be out of shape a bit. Could this wear keep the gun from functioning properly? If it matters, it also has a cracked stock. Any help would be great. I want to get the kids out shooting now that it's warming up.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here