Originally Posted by XrayShooter
WOW! Please list the details!
Here is the list of what the rifle has. I put a new Leupold scope on it also.
• S&K Ultra Walnut Extra Fancy stock, 1 inch recoil pad and laser engraved
• Trigger Work by Randy at CPC
o 2.0 - 2.4 lb trigger pull
o Trigger and hammer side shims
o Trigger over travel screw
o Forward anti-creep/slack screw
o Auto-bolt release conversion
o Single stage pull reworked to be as crisp as possible
o Oversize receiver pins installed to tighten trigger group
o Extended magazine release installed
Bolt Work by Randy at CPC
o Bolt is totally disassembled, cleaned, deburred
o Bolt face is surface ground and squared to .0425" LR rim headspace depth; same as bolt action rifle for accuracy and reduced flyers
o Bolt side is beautifully prism jeweled
o A hole is E.D.M.'ed and a stainless dowel pin pressed in over the front of the firing pin to hold it from raising up, reducing flyers and to get more consistent firing pin strikes.
o Bolt buffer installed.
• 20 inch black fade to gun metal gray compensated whistle Pig barrel.
• Superior Tactical Ruger logo charging handle, rod and spring.
• Leupold 3-9 X 33 EFR Gloss Black Scope
Leupold Low height rings.