Marlin xt 22 after market stocks

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Marlin xt 22 after market stocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Marlin xt 22 after market stocks

I have a marlin xt 22r and I want to get an aftermarket stock. I have seen a brand online called boydes gun stocks but I do not know if I can get it in Australia. If you have seen or heard of any aftermarket stocks that I can get in Australian please let me know, it would be very much appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-06-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2159 Times on 1483 Posts
Likes Given: 804

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanreardon View Post
I have a marlin xt 22r and I want to get an aftermarket stock. I have seen a brand online called boydes gun stocks but I do not know if I can get it in Australia. If you have seen or heard of any aftermarket stocks that I can get in Australian please let me know, it would be very much appreciated.
You need to talk to authorities in Australia to find out what modifications you can do legally. I do not seek out an Australian to inform me on American gun laws. You are asking a bunch of Americans about Australian laws and supplies. Once you know the stock is legal drop the manufacturer a line and see if they will ship it to you.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine

Old 01-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #3

Ok thanks for that mate