Marlin 75C Ammo

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Marlin 75C Ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2014, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Marlin 75C Ammo

just picked up some fiocchi ammo and was wondering who has had experience with it and how did it work? , before i had this i bought aguila and my gun kept getting jammed , would load it up , cock it and pull the trigger and it just clicked , had to re cock it thus spitting the bullet out then it would fire , then had to repeat the procedure for every other round would not fire , but had the strike mark on it , before aguila i had the cci ar-tactical and worked great , the lady at the local gun store said its normal for it to jam up and blah blah , but was wondering how well the fiocchi ammo works

thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-05-2014, 06:16 PM   #2
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3034 Times on 2064 Posts
Likes Given: 639

That sounds more like a firingpin/mechanism situation rather then Ammo. Have not had any Exp. with Fiocchi in 22, but have shot a lot of their CF Handgun Ammo. Good for you if you find some...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 04-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
That sounds more like a firingpin/mechanism situation rather then Ammo. Have not had any Exp. with Fiocchi in 22, but have shot a lot of their CF Handgun Ammo. Good for you if you find some...

yea i did find some , and bought it because i need it , the lady at the guns tore also said something it could be from the low velocity or something like that from the ammo , but we will see ,

Old 04-05-2014, 06:37 PM   #4

That can also be an Issue. Many Semi's can not shoot any Low Power Type rounds. Mine will only cycle Shotshells 1 Rd. at a time.

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Old 04-05-2014, 07:01 PM   #5

Quote:
That can also be an Issue. Many Semi's can not shoot any Low Power Type rounds. Mine will only cycle Shotshells 1 Rd. at a time.

the guy told me this fiocchi ammo is 40 grain , the aguila was 40 grain and the cci ar tactical was also 40 grain and like said it worked without flaw

Old 04-05-2014, 07:04 PM   #6

Default Marlin 75C Ammo

40 Gr. is the Bullet Weight. Usually you will see a "Speed"(in fps) on the side of the box or bulk pack,..sometimes they will have it on the company website.

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.

Old 04-05-2014, 07:16 PM   #7

Quote:
40 Gr. is the Bullet Weight. Usually you will see a "Speed"(in fps) on the side of the box or bulk pack,..sometimes they will have it on the company website.

i do remember the cci ar tactical being 1200 fps , the fiocchie online says its 1120 fps and augila was 1025

i remember reading somewhere that aguila does not have enough power to cycle the next bullet through? i guess my rifle does not like that ammo

Last edited by Desert-Rat; 04-05-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:34 PM   #8

Depending on which Angulia Ammo. They Have Super Extra(1100)SV and Super Extra High Velocity(1400) and Super Maximum(1750).........

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.

Old 04-05-2014, 08:47 PM   #9

Quote:
Depending on which Angulia Ammo. They Have Super Extra(1100)SV and Super Extra High Velocity(1400) and Super Maximum(1750).........

i ended up having the superextra copper plated , would that be the reason it didnt cycle well , low fps?

Old 04-06-2014, 12:53 AM   #10

The only ammo I have from them is the HV(1400) and the Super Maximum(1750fps). The only other ammo I have that they make is the SSS( Sniper Sub-Sonic) which won't cycle in the 10/22 at all, but does work in the 702. But not in any of our 22 handguns. I need an inexpensive 22 Wheel gun...

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.