Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Magazine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Magazine

My brother gave me what we believe to be a Mauser Special Range Rifle, .22 cal. It has no markings except a few numbers punched on the barrel.

I'm looking for additional magazines. The one I have is a 5 round with a dimple approx. 1" down from the top on the front side.

I've searched thousands of sites on the web but cannot find this magazine.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Curt

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt View Post
My brother gave me what we believe to be a Mauser Special Range Rifle, .22 cal. It has no markings except a few numbers punched on the barrel.

I'm looking for additional magazines. The one I have is a 5 round with a dimple approx. 1" down from the top on the front side.

I've searched thousands of sites on the web but cannot find this magazine.

Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Curt
Pics? Swing by the intro thread amd tell us about yourself if yiu get the chance