Lookin for good .22 rifle Semi/bolt/lever - Page 5
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion >

Lookin for good .22 rifle Semi/bolt/lever

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 03:22 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by big shrek View Post

Volquartzen makes a far better 10/22 than Ruger ever could hope to.
So if you really want a properly working 10/22, either make one from parts gotten from OTHER mfr's than Ruger...or buy a Volquartzen whole.

You could buy about six 10/22s for the price of one Volquartsen. Is the Volquartsen six times better?

Old 04-20-2010, 03:42 PM   #42

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

OMG when did the dang kool-aid man run through here?

Old 04-20-2010, 03:56 PM   #43

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I kinda dug it up because I just stumbled across it.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #44
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default The Truth Shall Set You Free

Have you heard the old saying, Never believe what you read and only half of what you see. Thats what I like about the new age tech. You can post your pics for every one to see, but how many are true to reader. There are a lot of doughting Thomas's on this site. Even when you see you don't believe. As for the True believers in Christ, Did You See him and yet you still believe. Some people have a gift to see what others cannot. Someone with Autism can do exceptional things that we as so called SANE people cannot even comprehend. I didn't tell you that I Unloaded the gun to drop that duck in the clouds and it by your standards and mine was Pure luck, Or Proper shot placement. Any thing is possible, except trying to perswede some of the Thomas's on this site. God Bless You all, Even The non believers Wills in da Swamp in La. One Shot One Kill........

Old 04-20-2010, 05:17 PM   #45
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1932 Times on 1369 Posts
Likes Given: 2183

Default Ducks in the clouds

And before you say anything about Me unloading the Gun, and hitting the duck, Means I shot the 18 rds to do this. Drink yes, smokie no. in da swamp

Old 04-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #46

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
And before you say anything about Me unloading the Gun, and hitting the duck, Means I shot the 18 rds to do this. Drink yes, smokie no. in da swamp
18rds,there goes the "ONE SHOT ONE KILL!!!!" theory.

Quote:
Have you heard the old saying, Never believe what you read and only half of what you see. Thats what I like about the new age tech. You can post your pics for every one to see, but how many are true to reader. There are a lot of doughting Thomas's on this site
You haven't posted any pics.........

Quote:
Even when you see you don't believe. As for the True believers in Christ, Did You See him and yet you still believe.
Oh good grief stop it with the Jesus references. You are comparing apples to penguin farts.

Quote:
Some people have a gift to see what others cannot. Someone with Autism can do exceptional things that we as so called SANE people cannot even comprehend. I didn't tell you that I Unloaded the gun to drop that duck in the clouds and it by your standards and mine was Pure luck, Or Proper shot placement. (of 18rds??") Any thing is possible, except trying to perswede some of the Thomas's on this site. God Bless You all, Even The non believers Wills in da Swamp in La. One Shot One Kill........

Perswede - adjetive- the act of trying to make someone believe they are swedish.

Are you telling us you have autism and are able to do these things because of it?

Old 04-20-2010, 11:14 PM   #47
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 483 Times on 269 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I see Dead People!
i_see_dead_people.jpg  

Old 04-28-2010, 02:36 AM   #48

well i have the henry lever, marlin model 60 and newest eddition the mossberg m44 US. Im no expert but i can tell you my model 60 is a nice gun. brand new out of the box i have had a few jams but that was using thunderduds cheap ammo. with federals i had no problem. ive only put a few hundred rounds through it but i like the feel and how it cycles and shoots. The henry is also a very smooth and great feeling gun. Ive had no troubles with it and its always a joy for me to shoot a lever gun. also it is very accurate. i would say consider Made In USA!!!