Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Look what I got!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
purehavoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Not where I wanna be
Posts: 4,529
Liked 983 Times on 650 Posts
Likes Given: 1776

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Balota took one. He is going to send it to me and I will decide whether it gets posted. My rule is........no pictures of me on the forum. Not even any of my on FB. Nope, not going to happen. Though I think Balota took a picture of me firing the Henry but all you'll see is the back of my head. You have to meet me to see what I look like.
Fair enough your not that far away from me
If you ever get down to the Bloomington or Champaign area let me know or vise versa if I get up your way , I would love to meet you or take you shooting. I have alot of fun rifles you dont see every day
__________________
Criminals Prefer Unarmerd Victims....


And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens
purehavoc is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #32
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,273
Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6914

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebleyFosbery38 View Post
Gotta like it even if its not your grandpa's shooter! Certainly not Tactical unless your in smurfville but its pretty all the same. Funny, when I was young, guns didnt have a color, just tone! Honestly, I dont recall a single conversation about color ever but choices were pretty slim, Either a light or Dark finish and Blued or Nickle plated.

Now you need a pink horse to match your Colorful Lever- Longarm, that could be a little tougher to come by!
I don't need no stinkin' horse. I'm getting a pink unicorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockaLouis View Post
I learned alot from that. Nice gift Balota! But why are the black splotches nudes?

And Winds is a dirty old lady?
Nudes? What the heck is wrong with you? I think you're the only one who sees nudes.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
Sweet gun!

Congrats! I know you will enjoy.

By the way....yours are the only pictures I cannot enlarge. Not sure why, but thought I would pass that along.
Why the heck would you want to enlarge them? Aren't they large enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
Good for you, Winds, glad Balota got that for you. Great friends ya' got there!
I do have great friends. I feel very blessed. I also have a good friend in Florida who sent me an awesome, autographed book. Maybe you know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
Fair enough your not that far away from me
If you ever get down to the Bloomington or Champaign area let me know or vise versa if I get up your way , I would love to meet you or take you shooting. I have alot of fun rifles you dont see every day
I will shoot anything you put in my hands.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:00 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
TruggieTex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,158
Liked 787 Times on 479 Posts
Likes Given: 276

Default

Why the heck would you want to enlarge them? Aren't they large enough?



I can see the thumbnail pic on the post, but receive "connection error" when I attempt to open the image...
once again, only on yours.

__________________

If It Were Easy, They Would Not Call It Work, And Everyone Would Do It

TruggieTex is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:58 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

I do have great friends. I feel very blessed. I also have a good friend in Florida who sent me an awesome, autographed book. Maybe you know him.
LOL! I cannot answer that due to the fact that it may incriminate me. Therefore the 5th amendment is in order. (If Obama had not destroyed it yet).
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:43 PM   #35
Moderator
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 21,273
Liked 6111 Times on 3703 Posts
Likes Given: 6914

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruggieTex View Post
I can see the thumbnail pic on the post, but receive "connection error" when I attempt to open the image...
once again, only on yours.
I wonder if it's because the pictures I post are from a private photobucket album. If I didn't have it private, you all would be able to see all the pictures in that album and I just can't allow that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanBaccha View Post
LOL! I cannot answer that due to the fact that it may incriminate me. Therefore the 5th amendment is in order. (If Obama had not destroyed it yet).
By the way, how's your knee doing? You mentioned you had surgery recently.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
JW357's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,626
Liked 3584 Times on 2232 Posts
Likes Given: 1214

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

I wonder if it's because the pictures I post are from a private photobucket album. If I didn't have it private, you all would be able to see all the pictures in that album and I just can't allow that.

.
Mine work fine. But sometimes I do have that problem.
__________________

Always have clean socks.

JW357 is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I wonder if it's because the pictures I post are from a private photobucket album. If I didn't have it private, you all would be able to see all the pictures in that album and I just can't allow that.



By the way, how's your knee doing? You mentioned you had surgery recently.
Knee surgery was performed on June 3rd. I am rapidly healing much to the surprise of the surgeon and therapists. However unable to walk long distance. Thank you for asking.
__________________
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 03:04 AM   #38
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MOshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Show Me State
Posts: 1,430
Liked 621 Times on 404 Posts
Likes Given: 1271

Default

Hey nice rifle Winds Congrats!

__________________
MOshooter is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:30 AM   #39
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
big shrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NW Florida
Posts: 1,310
Liked 72 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 539

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Balota took one. He is going to send it to me and I will decide whether it gets posted. My rule is........no pictures of me on the forum. Not even any of my on FB. Nope, not going to happen. Though I think Balota took a picture of me firing the Henry but all you'll see is the back of my head. You have to meet me to see what I look like.
It is a prerequisite of the forum that you must show at least one pic of YOURSELF firing/holding a gun or you do not exist
__________________

Calico Specialist
Marlin Specialist
I'm not just Trigger Happy, I'm Trigger Ecstatic!!

big shrek is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #40
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Garadex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 1,267
Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big shrek

It is a prerequisite of the forum that you must show at least one pic of YOURSELF firing/holding a gun or you do not exist
I saw a pic with her face blurred out once and my hands have been in pics holding my guns. Do those count?
__________________

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Garadex is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes