JUST GOT A H&K 416 D145RS .22 LR Whats the best stuff to out on it?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > JUST GOT A H&K 416 D145RS .22 LR Whats the best stuff to out on it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default JUST GOT A H&K 416 D145RS .22 LR Whats the best stuff to out on it?

Maybe someone on here can help me. I have been on the net searching for some things and want to get your opinion on whats the best to get.
The gun http://www.hk22rimfire.com/images/2245200_rs.jpg

I first would like to know whats the largest drum that I can get for it. So far I have only been able to find this on off cheaperthedirt.com
MAG-088 - Mag AR-15 .22 LR Black Dog Conversion 50 Round Smoke Drum Magazine .22 Ciener or Atchisson Syle

I was thinking their has got be be one for at least 100 rounds that would fit on this hk.... isn't there? Maybe their isn't

I also want to put 2 flip to side mounts on so I can have a red dot sight and a acog sight. Basically being able to switch between the two depending on the range of my target. I have only been able to find this one that I think may work but not for the red dot sight mounting.
Amazon.com: Sightmark Flip-to-Side 30mm Mount: Sports & Outdoors

I am just want to really tac this gun out. If anyone knows whats the best lmk. thx

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here