Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/)
-   -   Just found some .22 LR (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f21/just-found-some-22-lr-92694/)

hareebrownbeest 06-22-2013 06:39 PM

Just found some .22 LR

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 107120

Can't believe the price! I had to have some so I bought it:(

rifleman1 06-22-2013 06:41 PM

i was able to pick up 5 boxes of 325 rnds for $21 a box a little higher than i would like,but bought them anyways.

Luckyshamrock40 06-22-2013 07:29 PM

Last week the local Walmart received In a case of Winchester 555 packs. I got the limit of 3 for $23.97 ea. Plus Bass Pro had Remington 525 pack, got a box 1 limit for $22.99!!!

Been a good week...... ;-)

hareebrownbeest 06-22-2013 08:04 PM

Wow I feel burned:( **** California!

Garadex 06-22-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hareebrownbeest (Post 1283566)
Wow I feel burned:( **** California!

It's okay the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago also.

hawkguy 06-22-2013 11:37 PM

$#@&%^*@..........<<< CONSIDER THIS EVERY SWEAR WORD I KNOW!

where the $%$#@ are y'all finding this stuff? i have not seen a bulk pack of 22 on a shelf anywhere in THE YEAR 2013!!!! :mad:

wait....one local gun store had them.....FOR $90!!!!! :mad:

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS....AND I HATE YOU!

:p

bowhunter17 06-23-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hawkguy
$#@&%^*@..........<<< CONSIDER THIS EVERY SWEAR WORD I KNOW!

where the $%$#@ are y'all finding this stuff? i have not seen a bulk pack of 22 on a shelf anywhere in THE YEAR 2013!!!! :mad:

wait....one local gun store had them.....FOR $90!!!!! :mad:

CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS....AND I HATE YOU!

:p

The only .22 ammo that my store has is .22 birdshot

hareebrownbeest 06-23-2013 12:43 AM

I got this at a store formerly known as Blueline ammo, it's changed it's name and moved to a small, and I mean small office type environment in a business on a second floor, seems kinda wired to me. Felt like I was buying some drugs all in secrecy or something (not that I would know);) the layout was in a business center, 4 story building, take the elevator to the second floor and enter a office. Like I said kinda wired feeling, but they emailed me and said they had ammo available so I got some. It's now called Semper Fi Mfg.

hawkguy 06-23-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hareebrownbeest (Post 1283739)
I got this at a store formerly known as Blueline ammo, it's changed it's name and moved to a small, and I mean small office type environment in a business on a second floor, seems kinda wired to me. Felt like I was buying some drugs all in secrecy or something (not that I would know);) the layout was in a business center, 4 story building, take the elevator to the second floor and enter a office. Like I said kinda wired feeling, but they emailed me and said they had ammo available so I got some. It's now called Semper Fi Mfg.

i'm beginning to think i would buy 22 from a guy in an alley with a trench coat, if the price was right! :p j/k

y'know when i was teen, spent a great deal of time fantasizing about beautiful women......

but lately, all my fantasies have been the same......i'm walking by the wal-mart gun counter....then i see IT :eek:...the guy behind the counter using a box cutter to open a fresh box of ammo....is it? could it be?....yes, it is....a box full of 22 bulk ammo! i get my 3 box limit....i walk out smoking a cigarette....

:D

Bigcountry02 06-23-2013 03:28 AM

I picked up a box of CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity Ammunition Troy Landry Special Edition 22 Long Rifle 36 Grain Plated Lead Hollow Point Box of 375 rounds from Dick's Sporting Goods.

Paid $29.99 for the box.

Since smaller LGS are either empty of .22LR and Sportsman's Warehouse will not be getting any shipment for 2 to 4 weeks due to supply warehouse relocation to bigger one. I am going to Dick's and Big 5.