Iver-Johnson .22 M1-Carbin Clips
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > Iver-Johnson .22 M1-Carbin Clips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Iver-Johnson .22 M1-Carbin Clips

I have an original IJ M1-Carbine I got back in the 80's. I would like to find some clips for it, but they are pretty rare. Anybody know of any sources?

BTW - What would the M1 be worth now? I thought it was a pretty nice M1 replica and priced pretty reasonable back in days when it was made (around 150 bucks) Has it any collector value?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 PM   #2

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Iver Johnson M-1 22LR

Hello all

RON L here = SERESURPLUS

I've had one of those and it was a fun gun! Magazines for it were always a bear to find and affoard, but if you look in the Shotgun News or use a search engine, type in Gun Parts Corporation or Numurich, they are a good start! They used to carry them as well as the firing pin that was prone to breakage on my M-1 anyhow? If they can't help you, they will turn you on to someone that might?

Old 12-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #3

Default mags

yes..do as above fella says..Im trying to find more for mine..and after buying a 30 and 2 40 rds from clipdepot..I find they do not work at all..my mistake as I always thought the basic gun was an M1 carbine and thus mags would be no problem....If you have any luck with the mags pls let me know

Old 12-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #4

Numerich has mags $49.95, I've been thimking about ordering a spare for mine just in case the original wers out, It's lots of fun to shoot.

Old 12-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #5

Default enforcer mags

I tried that place and it came up with a 5 and 10 rd mag available for the enforcer..just tried it again and Im getting nothing for the enforcer