Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > .22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion > HK vs.SW

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default HK vs.SW

I haven't seen anyone that has compared a HK 416 22lr to a SW M&P 15-22. I like both but can't decide which to buy! Anyone have any experience with either/both rifles that can give me some help?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 24

Both rifles have good reviews and are similar in appearance and function........There are several videos on line that show the two rifles.......I have Colt and S&W C 4 type rifles and am quite pleased with them......The Colt and S&W rifles are a little cheaper in retail price............................................. ...........If I had it to do over again I certainly would consider the HK 416......

Old 06-27-2012, 12:54 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I really like them both. Just not sure if the HK is worth the extra money. I like that the HK is almost all metal while the M&P is mostly polymer. I have heard the HK is more accurate but both seem to be pretty good in that department.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #4

I have the hk and what an amazing gun. I have no complaints where the m&p has jammed on me 3 times shooting 200 rounds. I think the hk will be more reliable and durable. The s&w I think is slightly more accurate but I put my vote on hk